All students must wear correct, clean school uniform at all times.
From this year, the Secondary School has introduced a new, upgraded school uniform with improved quality and design. The phase-in period will be over 2 years. Zaks, our school supplier, will be selling the old school uniform along with the new uniform. Below are the new uniform requirements. The school PE uniform has also been improved and this kit will be used for both PE and sports teams.
DIS uniforms are available exclusively at ‘Zaks’ uniform store in Uptown Mirdif Mall. Online orders, made to measure, alteration, name tag and home delivery (for nominal charge) services are offered by Zaks.
Girls Year 6 – Year 11
- school shirt
- school skirt/trousers (no skorts)
- plain black shoes with no heels or coloured markings. No trainers allowed.
- socks must be black with trousers or white with skirts
- black or white shaylas
- no make-up
- no nail polish
- watch, small earlobe studs
- religious medallion hidden out of sight
Hair is allowed to be free provided it is off the eyebrows. No headbands other than green, white or black.
Boys Year 6 - Year 11
- school shirt
- school trousers with belt
- plain black shoes without coloured markings. No trainers allowed.
- watch, small earlobe stud
- religious medallion out of sight
Hair is allowed to be free provided it is off the eyebrows
Winter Uniform (Unisex)
- school V-Neck pullover
- school V-Neck cardigan
- school fleece jacket
Secondary PE Kit
- White polo shirt
- Green shorts/trousers
- Non-marking sole trainers
- Plain black or blue swimming costume
- Plain black or blue swimming shorts
- Plain black or blue swimming hat (compulsory)
- Blue or black rash vest (optional)
- long hair tied back
- all jewellery removed including ear studs
- white socks, white trainers