In order to make an application to Deira International School, please complete the online application by clicking Apply Now to get a call-back.
Admissions to Deira International School can be made at any time, although there are cut-off dates during the year, which are designated by the Ministry of Education.
The following documentation can be uploaded within the online application, emailed to the school’s Registrar or handed in at the Admissions Office.
- 1 copy of the applicant’s passport, including their UAE visa if available.
- 1 copy of both sides of the applicant’s Emirates ID card if available.
- 2 passport photo.
- 1 copy of the father’s (or sponsor’s) passport, including their UAE visa if available.
- 1 copy of both sides of the father’s (or sponsor’s) Emirates ID card if available.
- 1 complete copy of the applicant’s latest end of year report as well as the subsequent mid-year report (if applicable).
- 1 copy of the applicant’s immunisation report
Once you have completed the online application, a member of our admissions team will get in touch with you to proceed with your child's enrolment.