Following on from the success of the Future Fluencies Programme that Al Futtaim Education Foundation offered in association with Awecademy in 2020/2021, we are pleased to announce the launch of the 2021/2022 cohort. The programme will be run by School of Humanity, a venture that Raya Bidshahri, former co-founder of Awecademy, sees as the next evolutionary step in her mission to reinvent education.
Future Fluencies is a 6-month programme where learners develop the skills of the future while solving global challenges and receiving mentorship from industry leaders.
Al Futtaim Education Foundation is offering full merit-based scholarships to 32 learners, aged 13-18, from Universal American School and Deira International School to participate in the programme.
Participating learners get to embark on interdisciplinary learning paths, such as Future of Money, Future of Healthcare, Future of Art, and Future of Well-being. They graduate from the programme with:
- a compelling portfolio of projects & solutions
- real-life work experiences to guide their career trajectory
- a robust network of industry experts and advisors
- practical tools to help establish self-purpose & enable well-being
- an opportunity to present in a global showcase at Expo 2020
For more information about the programme, please refer to the brochure linked here