In accordance with Federal Decree-Law No. (8) of 2017, the UAE Government will implement Value Added Tax (VAT) from 1st January 2018 on certain goods and services.
As per the Law, the supply of certain educational services such as school tuition fees will be zero rated. Certain other services (such as chargeable extracurricular activities, field trips etc.) will be standard rated for VAT at 5%.
Deira International School is currently preparing for full compliance with the UAE VAT Law as we approach the VAT effective date.
- Request for student Education Continuation Certificate (AED 120)
- Request for student leaving form for the students who are leaving Dubai (AED 120)
- Request for student transfer between private school (within the stipulated time frame ) Student transfer (AED 120)
- Request for student transfer between private schools (after the stipulated time frame).student transfer(AED 520)
- Request for attestation of student Certificate or report card (AED 120)
- Issuance of ‘to whomsoever it may concern’ Certificate for matters related to school – Attestation (AED 120)
- Issuance of ‘To whomsoever it may concern Certificate for matters related to Students – Sequence letter (AED 120)
- Any IGSCE grade amendment(re-testing ) request (AED 120)