- TueSep26 Primary School students photographs
- TueSep26 Y7-Y9 'Meet the Tutors' parent-teacher meeting
- WedSep27 Primary School students photographs
- WedSep27 Y10 & IB1 'Meet the Tutors' parent-teacher meeting
- ThuSep28 Primary School students photographs
- SunOct01 Secondary School students photographs
- SunOct01 After-School Activities start 2:50 PM to 3:50 PM
- MonOct02 Secondary School students photographs
- MonOct02 Y3-Y6 'Meet the teacher' & curriculum information for parents
On behalf of all the staff at DIS, I would like to extend a warm welcome to all our students and parents and especially all new members of our school community. We are very proud of our successes last year and the number of new and returning students reflects this. More than 1650 children from Early Years to IB2 attend DIS this academic year representing 80 different nationalities. We are proud of our multi-cultural environment and warm family atmosphere that supports the personal and social development of every child. DIS is a happy place to learn, to achieve and succeed!
The IB Diploma results for the 2016-2017 academic year are outstanding, especially considering our inclusive mixed-ability intake into the school. The IGCSE results for the 2016-2017 academic year are also very impressive, considering that 10% of our students are registered and identified with special educational needs.
Registration for new students is open throughout the year. The application has to be submitted online including some documentation that should be emailed to the school's Registrar or handed in at the Admissions Office.
Please look through our teacher job openings under 'Employment Opportunities' webpage. Interested candidates should complete our employment application form following all instructions closely. Interview decisions will follow shortly.
Deira International School wins award for unique pastoral care initiative helping Year 6 students to transit smoothly from their Primary School to the Secondary School. We have been internationally recognised at the British International Schools Awards (BISA) ceremony and were featured in the British International Schools magazine. Congratulations to our Year 6 Team and Primary School Principal!