- SunSep25 Early Years 2 Trip to Dubai Aquarium 7:50 AM to 12:30 PM
- SunSep25 Primary School Individual & Class Photographs 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- SunSep25 After School Activities Start 3:45 PM to 4:45 PM
- MonSep26 Primary School Individual & Class Photographs 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- MonSep26 Year 1 & 2 Meet the Teacher & Curriculum Information Session 5:30 PM to 7:00 PM
- TueSep27 Primary School Individual & Class Photographs 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- WedSep28 Primary School Individual & Class Photographs 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- WedSep28 Year 6 School Camp Information Session 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM
- ThuSep29 Year 3 Trip to 'The Green Planet' 8:15 AM to 12:00 PM
- ThuSep29 Primary School Individual & Class Photographs 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM
The VLE (Virtual Learning Environment) is a very important edtech tool to aid learning across Early Years to Year 11, it allows for homework to be completed, we can share important announcements and you can communicate with your child's teachers. It is essential that you as parents know how to 'log on' and navigate through the VLE so you can support your child's development.
On behalf of all the staff at DIS, we would like to extend a warm welcome to all our students and parents and especially all new members of our school community. We are very proud of our successes last year and the number of new and returning students reflects this.
Dear parents and students of DIS, we would like to welcome you to the start of the new academic year.The new school term starts on Tuesday 30th August for all our returning students, except for EY children and IB students.
Our school was inspected by the DSIB from 14th to 17th March. With a new 'Very Good' category introduced this year, we are proud to be one of Dubai's Uk curriculum schools providing high quality British education in the region.
Here is how you can get cashback from the Al Futtaim NBAD credit card when you pay school fees. To apply for the Al-Futtaim NBAD Credit Card SMS 'DIS' to 2050.
Deira International School (DIS) students, teachers and leaders embrace the UAE National Agenda targets and have taken action to make DIS one of the highest performing educational institutions in Dubai. Students will attain similar to those in the best educational systems in the world with outstanding achievement for celebration in 2021.